beta rho scholarship application process
The Beta Rho Chapter of Kappa Kappa Kappa, Inc. is now accepting applications for scholarship opportunities.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A college sophomore level or higher and enrolled full-time at an accredited college pursuing a bachelor or higher level degree
- A high school graduate of Andrean, Boone Grove, Crown Point, Merrillville or one of the Gary High Schools
- A United States citizen residing in Crown Point, Gary, Merrillville or Winfield Township area
- Have a strong academic standing (cumulative GPA above 3.6)
- Demonstrate strong potential within their chosen field of study
Applications submitted for our local scholarships may be submitted for additional state scholarship awards in the areas of Academics (12), Fine Arts and Music (2) and Key or Vocational (2). Key Scholarships are awarded to individuals with at least a 5 year gap in their education and no other undergraduate degree. Vocational Scholarships are awarded to students who are enrolled in an accredited vocational, technical or trade certification program.
Criteria used by the selection committees are academic achievement, strong goals, work experience and volunteer service since high school. The scholarships are not based on need.
For Scholarship Packet and more information, please email email@example.com
Chapter Academic and State Scholarship Application
- Click button below to download the fillable .pdf to your computer
- Fill in the form, being sure to fill all required fields
- Save the .pdf to your file system
- Email the saved version to firstname.lastname@example.org